Dr. Akram Khater, Director: Akram is a professor of history at North Carolina State University. He has published extensively on Lebanese migration to the United States. He is also the Khayrallah Chair in Lebanese Diaspora Studies, a University Faculty Scholar and the editor of the International Journal of Middle East Studies.
Marjorie Stevens, Senior Researcher: Marjorie’s primary focus is on leading data visualization projects and enhancing the center’s archival research and development. Her public history training and fifteen years experience with genealogical research contributes to the growth of exhibits, the online archive, and the preservation of personal stories and analytic data about the Lebanese diaspora. She received her M.A. in Public History from North Carolina
Kristen Porter, University Program Associate: Kristen graduated from Peace College in 2008 with a B.A. in Business Administration and Spanish with a concentration in International Business. She can read and write Spanish fluently and can speak it at an advanced level. At the center, she handles numerous duties such as budget and accounting, human resource management, purchasing, event planning, photography, travel arrangements, and website editing. Before starting with the Khayrallah Center, she worked for the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services for over five years.
- Mr. Ra'ed Elmurib, CEO of Shoof Technologies;
- Mr. Greg Hatem, who served on the previous board, is president of Empire Properties and Empire Eats;
- Dr. Linda Jacobs, also served on the previous board, and is a leading scholar on Lebanese-American history, and sits on multiple board;
- Dr. Lina Jazi, President & CEO at Terra Nova Consulting, Inc;
- Dr. Moise Khayrallah, founder of the Khayrallah Center and president of Aerialbio;
- Mr. Richard Salem, President and CEO of VASTEC.