Khayrallah Center Team Members
Dr. Akram Khater, Director: Akram is a professor of history at North Carolina State University. He has published extensively on Lebanese migration to the United States. He is also the Khayrallah Chair in Lebanese Diaspora Studies, a University Faculty Scholar and the editor of the International Journal of Middle East Studies.
Laura Lethers, Lead Archivist: Laura manages the accessioning, processing, and preservation of the materials held by the KCLDS Archive. Before joining the Khayrallah Center she worked in collections management for both archives and museums. She obtained dual Master's degrees from NC State in Public History and UNC Chapel Hill in Library Science.
- Mr. Geoff (Maroun) Akiki, President of HOYA LSI;
- Mr. Greg Hatem, who served on the previous board, is President of Empire Properties and Empire Eats;
- Dr. Linda Jacobs, also served on the previous board, is a leading scholar on Lebanese-American history, and sits on multiple boards;
- Dr. Lina Jazi, President & CEO at Terra Nova Consulting, Inc;
- Dr. Moise Khayrallah, founder of the Khayrallah Center and President of Aerialbio;
- Mr. Richard Salem, President and CEO of VASTEC;
- Jimmy Nassour, Managing Partner at JLM Financial Investments;
- Zeina Fares, Trustee of the Museum of Fine Arts, Huston.