Why do we need your help?
The Moise A. Khayrallah Lebanese Diaspora Studies Endowment -Income Fund helps the center fulfill its mission of providing dedicated research about Lebanese immigrants in the US and throughout the world, and to preserving and sharing that knowledge with the scholarly community and general public.
Gifts to the fund help support the critical activities of the Khayrallah Center, including, but not limited to:
- Building online digital and physical archives.
- Producing award-winning documentaries, museum exhibits, expert conversations, and our online journal.
- Supporting students with scholarships, internship stipends, and research activities.
- Awarding scholarly prizes that promote Arab American history and culture.
Your $5, $10 or $25 monthly contribution is helping us preserve the history of the Lebanese in America, and the world.
How to Make a Donation
You can make your 100% tax-deductible contribution in two ways: credit card, or check.
By Credit Card
Use our Secure Online Gift Form to make a gift by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- You can choose to make a sustaining gift (a donation that recurs every every month, quarter, semi-annually, or yearly), or a one time donation.
- You can choose the amount of the recurring gift, or the one-time donation.
- You can choose whether the one-time donation is given in one payment or in installments.
Make your check out to the NC State Foundation, Inc. with the “Khayrallah Center Income Fund” noted in the memo line. Mail your check to:
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Office of Development
Campus Box 7016
Raleigh, NC 27695-7016
For more information on supporting the Moise A. Khayrallah Center for Lebanese Diaspora, contact the Center’s Director, Dr. Akram Khater, or Executive Director of Development Marcy Engler.